If Are you looking to get solution of How Totag What I Am Playing In Discord then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all of the similar and related references to provide you as much best possible solution.
1. How To Change ‘Now Playing’ on Discord – Set Custom Game
2. More status options than “Playing” – Discord Support
If no game is being played the choosen status would show instead of “playing game”. Here are some ideas that could be featured: Cooking “pancakes” Watching …
3. All Your Game Are Detection – Discord Blog
Feb 9, 2016 — We’ll also still auto-detect a bunch of games, but if we don’t catch the one you’re playing you can add it by selecting an already running …
4. How to change your Discord to show a custom *Playing …
Another RDAD recently asked how to change the game you’re playing to a … All you have to do is go to the bottom left of your Discord and click on the user …
5. How do I hide what game I’m playing on Discord? – Quora
You easily hide the game you are playing on Discord, follow the steps below to hide your Discord game activity on PC- Step 1: Open the Discord PC app or log …
13 answers · Top answer: At the bottom left corner of the screen, click on the little cog wheel (User Settings). On …
| Must include: Tag
6. How To Change What You’re Playing On Discord – TechUntold
Sep 11, 2019 — So, if that’s the case, then you have to manually add that game to reflect that on your status. Also, while adding the unverified games, you can …
7. Showing a Custom Game Status in Discord
A guide that teaches you how to to show a custom playing message, … Next, select any application (it doesn’t have to be a game) that is open on your …
8. Discord Game Activity is not Showing – TechnoChops
Jul 8, 2021 — All players or window users use discord games, but they’re sometimes … If you have a discord app and you are playing some game on the same …
9. Why is discord displaying what I’m playing when I have no …
You can turn off this display setting in the Discord client: User settings > Games > untick Display Currently running game as a status message.
10. How can I make discord not show what game I’m playing?
From this post: User settings > Games > untick Display Currently running game as a status message. Settings screenshot.
11. How to Change Discord Playing Status – Remote Tools
If you’re playing an unverified game, Discord won’t automatically recognise it. So, you’ll have to manually set your status on Discord by adding the game.
| Must include: Tag
12. Discord Adding Games Tag – Grim Reaper Gamers Forums
Jun 21, 2018 — The gamer-centric chat software Discord displays in its user list the games … It displays what people are playing and what they’ve played …