If Are you looking to get solution of What Does The / Mean In Discord Permissions then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all of the similar and related references to provide you as much best possible solution.
1. What does the “/” in the channel permissions do? – Reddit
Jun 30, 2017 — It means neutral / not set / inherit. By default, all permissions come from server permissions. After this it is possible to customize them …
Trying to understand “Permissions” and what they do. – Reddit
May 23, 2017
What does mean that “/” in default roles check boxes. – Reddit
Jun 1, 2017
What does the grey slash in category permissions mean? Also …
Sep 5, 2020
Discord permissions are weird : r/discordapp – Reddit
Dec 13, 2020
More results from www.reddit.com
2. Permissions (Grey Slash) – Discord Support
Jan 12, 2020 — I thought “grey slash” meant inherit server permissions. Apparently it does not. So what does “neutral” mean?
3. Setting Up Permissions FAQ – Discord Support
Nov 4, 2021 — Permissions allow users to have specific privileges and functions in their server. Some permissions can be as basic as allowing users the …
4. The complete guide to Discord’s Permission System
Discord offers an in-depth permission system, which you can use to customize who can do what in your server or in individual channels and categories.
5. How to create a read-only channel in Discord – The WP Guru
Jul 1, 2019 — To do this, click on the little gear icon next to the channel in question. Select Edit. Now choose Permissions on the left hand side.
6. What Do the Discord Role Permissions Mean? – Technipages
Aug 25, 2020 — What Do the Discord Role Permissions Mean? … Discord includes a powerful set of permission features that can be configured through the use of …
7. How Do Channel Permissions Work in Discord? – Technipages
Nov 9, 2020 — With channel permissions you can allow or deny permissions for specific roles on a per-channel basis. You Might Also Like. What Do the Discord …
8. Understanding Discord — Roles and Permissions – Medium
Jun 29, 2020 — Permissions: These are the previously mentioned privileges given by roles. Permissions are how you control access to various settings in your …
9. Discord: Roles & Permissions Explained | Crash Course
Setting up a Discord server? If you’re confused with setting up roles and permissions, channel permissions …
Jun 18, 2020 · Uploaded by TroubleChute
10. Discord on Twitter: “@my_memes_suck in channel …
in channel permissions, the gray slash just carries on from server role permissions. the x/check provide exceptions for just that channel!
— Discord (@discord) July 22, 2017
Jul 22, 2017 — Can you explain what the middle button in the permissions category does? … in channel permissions, the gray slash just carries on from server …
11. How to set up Discord permissions and create a private channel
Jan 13, 2021 — Here are Discord’s default permissions for the “@everyone” role, meaning that these are the things users can do as soon as they join a …
12. Discord Permissions – Role, Category & Channel … – YouTube
Setup your Discord server permissions, role permissions, category permissions and channel permissions to …
Mar 9, 2020 · Uploaded by Y0ken’s Domain