If you looking to get solution of How to add about me on discord mobile then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do you add a bio on Discord mobile?
App press open. And here’s a simple option just go over here to user settings. And you’ll see a new section called user profile it might say new for you if you’ve never clicked on it before.
Can you change your about me on Discord mobile?
Tap your icon on the bottom right corner of the app. Under the User Settings section, tap “User Profile.” Change the “About me” section and add a short message. Tap the Save icon on the bottom right to apply the changes.
How do you get the about me on Discord?
How do you add about me on mobile?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app, then tap Google. Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, tap Personal info.
- Under “Choose what others see,” tap Go to About me.
- Change your info: …
- Follow the on-screen steps.
How do I change about me on Discord Android?
Now if i go ahead and scroll all the way to the bottom. And then i tap on the settings gear cog over there you can see now that i have underneath my account it says new there and it says user profile.
How do I add a description to a Discord server?
How do you put text under your name in Discord?
What is Discord bio?
How do I edit my profile on Discord?
- On Android, head over to your user settings by tapping on the bottom right icon.
- Then Press the User Profile button.
- You can now customize your profile avatar, about me section, or custom profile color/banner.
How do you do about me Discord on iPhone?
- Launch Discord for iPhone.
- Swipe right.
- On the bottom-right corner, look for your profile picture.
- Head to “User Settings.”
- Go to “User Profile.”
- Look for the “About Me” section.
- Tap on it and start typing.
- When done, save your settings.
Who can see about me Discord?
How do I get Discord beta features?