If you looking to get solution of How to add discord roles then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do I add Roles in Discord mobile?
- Step 1: While viewing the Channel list for your server, tap the server name at the top of the screen.
- Step 2: Tap “Settings.”
- Step 3: Scroll down to the “User Management” section and tap “Roles.”
- Step 4: Tap the “Create Role” button.
How do I add Roles to Discord Android?
Open up your discord server in the app. And then tap on your server name from the top of the screen select settings in your survey settings scroll down to the bottom and tap on rolls. Select add roll
How do you make a role?
Right click on your server. Icon. Then click on server settings. Then click on roles. In the middle of the roles.
How do I give a role on mobile?
How do you add a role to Discord mobile Carl bot?
- In the Carl bot dashboard, click on the Reaction roles option in the left sidebar.
- On the Reaction roles page, click on the Create new reaction role button at the top.
- In the pop-up window, you get the option to select the mode.
How do I add color roles in Discord mobile?
How do I add reaction roles in mobile?
- Open the browser on your device and visit the official Mee6 website. …
- Next, allow Mee6 Bot to access your account.
- Select the Discord server of interest.
- Tap on Plugins, select Reaction Roles and tap Yes to accept the plugin.