If you looking to get solution of How to change what it says you’re playing on discord then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do you change what Discord says you are playing?
- Click on ‘User Settings’
- Scroll down to ‘Activity Status’ in the left sidebar and select it.
- Click on ‘Add it! ‘
- Select the game that you’re playing (Discord will show you all open applications)
How do you change what it says you’re playing on Discord 2021?
Once the settings open scroll down in the left sidebar. Until you see activity settings and select activity status.
How do you make your Discord status say you’re playing something 2020?
So select add game. And then as you can see right here it’s going to show that i’m currently playing the microsoft. Store now to change that to any message we want it to be all we need to do is hover
How do you make it look like you’re playing a game on Discord?
Hit the drop down and select whatever program that you’ll be running to make this fake name hit add a game. As you’ll see it appears next to playing.
How do you make Discord show what you’re listening to on Spotify?
You may be asked to log into your spotify account so go ahead and do that and then scroll down make sure you read through the information about what spotify and discord will share with each other.
How do you hide what game you’re playing on Discord 2021?
How do you show what you’re playing on Discord 2022?
- Start your game and open Discord.
- Click on the Settings cog in the lower left-hand corner.
- Click on ‘Activity Status. ‘
- The game you’re playing right now should automatically appear.
- Scroll down to see a list of the games you’ve played previously.