If you looking to get solution of How to change your discord password if you forgot it then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do I change my Discord password if I don’t know it?
- Open the Discord app;
- Enter your email and click Forgot your password?;
- Discord then will send you an email with instructions;
- Open the email, click Reset Password, and follow the instructions provided.
How do I find my password on Discord?
How did my Discord get hacked?
Should you give out your password?
How can I change my password?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app Google. Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, tap Security.
- Under “Signing in to Google,” tap Password. You might need to sign in.
- Enter your new password, then tap Change Password.
How do I change my Discord email without logging in?
How do I change my email on Discord?
- Go to User Settings by pressing the cog wheel icon at the bottom left corner of the client.
- Make sure you’re on the My Account page.
- Press the Edit button next to your account’s current email address.
- Follow the instructions of the in-client pop-up to change the email address then press Done.