If you looking to get solution of How to check your blocked list on discord then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do you unblock on discord mobile?
- Click on “Blocked Message” hidden behind a grey bar.
- Search for the person you blocked from the list.
- Click on the picture that will instantly take you to their Discord profile.
- To unblock them, click three dots on the right side of the screen.
Can you see a blocked person on discord?
How do I view my blocked list on Iphone?
- Phone. Go to Settings > Phone and tap Blocked Contacts to see the list.
- FaceTime. Go to Settings > FaceTime. Under Calls, tap Blocked Contacts.
- Messages. Go to Settings > Messages. Under SMS/MMS, tap Blocked Contacts.
- Mail. Go to Settings > Mail.
How do you get into Discord school?
- Use a VPN to Access Discord. If the web filters on your school’s computer recognize web proxy servers, you need to take anonymous browsing up a notch. …
- Try the Browser App. …
- Copy the IP Address (Windows Only)
What happens if you are blocked on Discord?
What does closing a DM do on Discord?