If you looking to get solution of How to create a group discord then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do you start a group message on Discord?
How do you make a group chat on Discord on your phone?
- Open the Discord app on your phone. Tap on the Friends icon on the left side of the screen.
- Tap on the Create Group DM button that is visible in the top-right corner.
- Select up to 10 friends from the Friends List; then, tap on the Send icon.
Is a Discord server a group chat?
How do you make a group chat on Discord without friends?
If you want to DM someone on Discord who’s not a friend, the easiest way of doing so would be through common servers and channels. Open the channel/ group that you both are a part of, as you will not be able to DM someone who’s not in the same group as you.
How do you make a Discord mobile server?
- Launch the Discord app on your phone.
- Tap on the +(plus) icon in the left sidebar. …
- The Create your server screen will open. …
- Next, you will be asked whether the server is for a few people or a large community. …
- In this step, you need to give a name to your server.
How do I find my groups on Discord mobile?