If you looking to get solution of How to delete a convo on discord then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do you Delete a conversation on Discord?
Deleting Discord DM History on Discord With Hotkeys
- hovering over it to reveal the right-side hamburger menu icon.
- clicking on the icon.
- selecting Delete.
- confirming the deletion by clicking the Delete button.
How do you Delete chat on both sides on Discord?
Can you Delete a DM chat on Discord?
Can I delete all my Discord messages?
How do you delete conversations on Discord mobile?
- To delete a direct message, tap ☰ and select a conversation. Tap and hold the message that you want to delete, and press Delete.
- To delete a message from a channel, tap ☰ and select the appropriate server and channel. …
- Tap the message you want to delete.
How do you delete 100 messages on Discord?
- Use ‘! clear @username’ to delete a specific user’s previous 100 messages.
- Use ‘! clear 500’ to delete the last 500 messages on the channel.
Does deleting a DM delete it for the other person?
How do I mass delete Discord DM messages?
- 1] Open the Discord app.
- 2] Open the preferred chatbox. The next thing you should do here is to find and open the message area with whom you were speaking. …
- 4] Shift + Delete Message. …
- 1] Again, open the preferred chatbox. …
- 2] Select recent comment and activate the editor. …
- 3] Choose multiple messages and delete.
Does deleting Discord account delete all messages?