If you looking to get solution of How to find discord authentication code then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do I find my 6 digit authentication code on Discord?
Launch Discord, go to User Settings and click Enable Two-Factor Auth under My Account tab. In the next pop up window, use your authentication app to scan the OR code. Or, just enter the 2FA Key into the authentication software. The authenticator will generate 6 digit-codes for you.
How do I get my auth code from SMS Discord?
To log in with SMS Authentication, open Discord and click on Receive auth code by SMS option on the 2FA page below the Login button. 2. You should receive an authentication code via SMS on your registered smartphone. Simply enter the code you received in the SMS and click on Login to access your account.
Why am I not getting the 6 digit code from Discord?
To find your 6 digit authentication code on Discord, open the Discord app> go to User Settings> Enable Two-Factor Auth under the My Account tab>use your authentication app to scan the QR code or enter the 2FA Key into the authentication app. The app will generate 6 digit-codes for you.
What do I do if I forgot my Discord backup code?
There are a few things you can try to get around this lockout!
- Double-check to see if you’re logged into Discord’s Desktop/Browser client or Mobile app – You’ll be able to view your backup codes with your current password!
- Search your computer for “discord_backup_codes.txt”
How do I restore my Google Authenticator?
Recover an account
- Sign in to your Google Admin console. …
- From the Admin console Home page, go to Users.
- Click the user you want in the list. …
- Click Security.
- Click 2-step verification. …
- Click Get Backup Verification Codes.
- Copy one of the verification codes.
- Send the backup code to the user in an IM or text message.
How do I disable 2FA on Discord without code?
You can’t disable two-factor authentication without a code. You will either need the 6-digit authentication code from the authenticator app or the 8-digit backup code to disable 2FA on Discord.