If Are you looking to get solution of How To Get Obs To Pick Up Discord then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all of the similar and related references to provide you as much best possible solution.
1. How to Capture Discord Audio With OBS
May 14, 2019 — To capture your Discord audio, first, you need to add a desktop audio source to your scene. To do this, click the plus sign (+) in the area that …
2. How to Record Discord Audio in OBS – Alphr
Install OBS on your computer and sign up.
In OBS, click the plus icon located at the bottom of your screen, in the “Sources” section.
From the dropdown menu, select “Audio Output Capture.”
3. How to Record Discord Audio with OBS – StreamScheme
Nov 3, 2021 — Check which device your Discord audio is going to. In your Discord settings, check the name of the output device. You can do this by going to …
4. How to Record Discord Audio with OBS Studio? | Apps4Rent
Start OBS Studio and go to Sources. · From the list, choose Audio Output Capture to select your desktop audio output for recording. · Click on the Create/Select …
5. 3 Ways To Make OBS Not Pick Up Discord – West Games
Nov 25, 2020 — How To Make OBS Not Pick Up Discord? Is It possible? · 1. Change the Audio Recording Device on OBS. Luckily, the OBS allows you to choose the …
6. OBS not allowing discord to be recorded separately from mic
Dec 29, 2020 — … but i would like to have them in their own tracks… even though obs is showing that discord is being picked up it does not record …
9 posts · hey i can only record discord audio when it is sharing a track with my own mic, but i would …
7. Question / Help – mute discord on obs | OBS Forums – OBS …
Jan 27, 2019 — Just change the audio output in Discord to something else (Gear icon / User Settings > Voice & Video > Output Device ) … like only to be heard …
8. Trying to get audio from Discord picked up without use of …
Apr 30, 2017 · 3 posts · 2 authors
Hi all, I recently had to re-download OBS and am trying to get it set back up. Before the reinstall, I had it set up so that the voice from …
9. How to mute Discord on OBS? [Solution] – Remote Tools
How to add Discord Audio on OBS Studio? · Go to Discord, click on the gear icon at the bottom of the screen to access ‘User Settings’. · Open OBS and select your …
10. OBS not picking up discord audio : r/Twitch – Reddit
May 20, 2016 — Add whatever device discord outputs to as a desktop audio device in OBS. Also, if you aren’t already, swap to OBS studio.
How do you connect discord audio to Streamlabs OBS?
Feb 24, 2020
How to direct obs audio to discord as well
Nov 24, 2019
OBS Not Capturing Discord Audio
Mar 5, 2021
How to record with OBS and not pick up discord audio.
Dec 1, 2020
More results from www.reddit.com
11. Step by Step Guide: How to Mute Discord on OBS Studio
Jul 26, 2021 — Three Simple Methods of How to Mute Discord on OBS From your Desktop Audio … The quickest and easiest method to completely mute your Discord …
12. How To Mute Discord On OBS [2021 METHOD] – PC Strike
Nov 1, 2021 — One task you’ll need to complete is to mute your Discord audio. Before doing that, we’ll need to set up OBS (Open Broadcaster Software).