If you looking to get solution of How to go live on discord then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
Why can’t I go live on Discord?
If your account does not have the permission to go live, the Go Live button won’t be visible. In order to use this option, you need to first have the permissions to Go Live. You can edit your Discord live streaming settings under Role/Channel Permission Settings.
How do I go live on Discord mobile?
- Open Discord on your iPhone or Android and go to the server and voice channel you want to stream in.
- Once in the voice channel, tap the icon that looks like a phone at the bottom of the screen. …
- You’ll be asked to give Discord permission to record your screen.
How do I stream video on Discord?
- Enter a voice channel on the Discord server where you wish to live-stream.
- Click the “Video” button in the lower left-hand side of the Discord app. You will find it above your avatar and name.
- Other people in the channel will now be able to connect to your stream.
Why can’t I go live on Discord PC?
If you try to use it while it’s disabled, you obviously won’t be able to get it to work. To enable the feature and get it working if it is disabled on your device, the first thing that you’ll have to do is go to the Server Settings and enable the Go Live feature.
How do I stream from my phone?
I will scroll down till I can find play on media center which is that button there and you’ll find it’ll immediately.
How do I stream Discord mobile iOS?
Why can’t I screen share on Discord?