If Are you looking to get solution of How To Make A Locked Channel In Discord then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all of the similar and related references to provide you as much best possible solution.
1. How To Lock A Discord Channel [2021 METHOD] – PC Strike
2. How to Lock a Discord Channel on a PC or Mac – wikiHow
Open Discord on your PC or Mac. You’ll find Discord in your Start menu on Windows, or in the Applications folder on macOS. If you’d rather sign in on the …
Click the server that hosts the channel you want to lock. Servers are represented by round icons running down the left side of the app.
Click the gear next to the channel you want to lock. The gear only appears when you hover the mouse cursor over the channel’s name in the list.
3. Lock a channel in discord but users are alowed to see the …
So I go to channel settings> permissions>member role and uncheck the read messages option. Doing so makes the channel dissapear for the member. What I want is …
1 answer · Top answer: This is not able to be done with text channels, but it is able to be done for voice channels. By disallowing the Connect permission for the role of your …
4. How to Lock a Discord Channel
Prevent people from sending messages in a Discord channel. … Locking a channel allows people to view previous messages, but prevents them from sending new ones …
5. How to Lock a Channel on Discord | Phone & PC
Jul 6, 2020 — You must be an admin to unlock a channel in discord, go to your discord channel settings > permissions, and make sure it’s selected to @everyone …
6. How to lock a discord channel – Quora
Click the server that hosts the channel. Servers are listed along the left side of Discord. · Click the gear next to the channel you want to lock. … · Click …
1 answer · 0 votes: On PC • First, choose the channel you want to lock. Then hover your mouse on it and you will …
7. How do I set up a Role-Exclusive channel? – Discord Support
Jun 1, 2020 — If you do not already have a role set up that deserves this exclusive status, then open Server Settings > Roles and create a new role for your …
8. Remove lock icons on voice channels when the @everyone …
This suggestion is simply to change that focus into making the lock icon on VC channels work the same as on text channels, instead of the other way around.
9. How to make an exclusive channel on Discord – Remote Tools
Check out how to make a Discord private channel in a few easy steps. Also find out how to add members to private channels.
10. Password protected channels – Discord Support
Also an option to password protect DMs or the entire app even would be nice … how to setup roles etc, to make it same like simple password for channel.
11. 103: Basic Channel Setup – Discord Moderator Academy
Create the necessary roles for our region lock. Create the channels for each region. Creating a Welcome Channel. We’re going to need somewhere with …
12. Suggestion – Lock channel positions – Discord Support
It’s easy to accidentally rearrange channels when you’re just switching the channel you’re in, and rearranging channels is a pretty rare occurrence anyways.