If you looking to get solution of How to make hidden messages on discord then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do you make a hidden chat on discord?
How do you view hidden messages on discord?
- Select the server and access Notification Settings.
- Scroll down to Notification Overrides.
- Add the channel name you want to mute in the dropdown box.
- Select Mute in the select box that appears and select Done.
How do you do spoiler text in discord?
- To use the spoiler tag on Discord, write out “/spoiler” and type your message in the chat bar. …
- For demonstration, we added the “/spoiler” tag with the “This is a secret message” text:
How do you make your messages hidden?
- Mix the baking soda and water in a small bowl. This is your invisible ink.
- Dip a finger, cotton swab or paintbrush into the “ink.”
- Write your message on a piece of light-colored paper.
- Let it dry completely.
How do you do spoiler text on Discord mobile?
This is a universal method for both Android and iOS apps of Discord. Open a chat inside the Discord app. Wrap the text in bars ||Insert spoiler|| and they will appear as a spoiler.
How do you mark spoiler in Discord mobile?
- Tap on the + button in the text window. …
- Select the image you would like to spoiler. …
- Tap and hold the selected image. …
- Tap on the Mark as spoiler checkbox. …
- Verify the spoiler image. …
- Send the spoiler image.
Can you spoiler images on Discord mobile?