If you looking to get solution of How to prevent discord from opening on startup mac then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do I stop Discord from opening on startup?
- Open Discord and click on the Settings gear icon at the bottom-left corner of the screen to open the Settings page.
- From the left sidebar, choose “Windows Settings” to access OS-specific Discord settings.
- Disable the “Open Discord” toggle and you’re all set.
Why does Discord open on startup Mac?
List then click the login items tab. After that select discard from the list of apps shown under login items. Then click the minus button with discord selected to remove it from login items.
Why is Discord opening on Startup?
Thankfully, Discord has a built-in setting that determines whether or not the app opens during the Windows startup. Here is how you can adjust it: Start Discord and open User Settings. In the left panel, under App Settings, select Windows Settings.
How do you stop apps from opening on Startup?
You can usually freeze an app with these steps:
- Open “Settings” > “Applications” > “Application Manager“.
- Choose the app you wish to freeze.
- Select “Turn off” or “Disable“.
How do I disable Discord?
- Pull up the Discord app on your screen.
- Once you have logged in, click on your User Settings (The Cog icon) in the lower left.
- At the bottom of the window, you will see the option to Disable Account, coincidentally located to the right of Delete Account.
How do I block Discord on my computer?