If you looking to get solution of How to put a banner in discord then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do you put a banner on Discord mobile?
- Step 1: Tap your profile picture in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Step 2: Tap “User Profile.”
- Step 3: Tap your current profile banner.
- Step 4: Tap “Upload Profile Banner” and then choose an image from your device’s camera roll.
All i need to do is do a background request on the blackbox. Server. So bg exclamation mark request. Then paste in the discord. Link. And it will create a request.
Why can’t I put a banner Discord?
Are Discord banners only for Nitro?
So don’t go too overboard with the customization. Okay click custom size and then change the dimensions. To 600×240. And then click done now the image is the correct size for your banner.
It’s super simple we just come over to a channel and to upload a channel banner and that’s any banner you see on the channel with the title. Channel banner in the thumbnail.
Do you need nitro to have a banner?
How do I change my profile banner on Discord?
How can I change my profile picture in Discord Mobile 2021?
- Open the Android or iOS Discord app.
- Tap your profile picture in the bottom right corner of the screen. …
- Tap your profile picture on the top left or on the User Profile option. …
- Tap your profile picture again and choose Change Avatar.