If you looking to get solution of How to share computer audio on discord screen share then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do I share my computer audio on Discord screen?
- 1) Run Discord, and then click the Settings icon.
- 2) Click Voice & Video, then Reset Voice Settings.
- 3) Click Okay.
- 4) Try sharing your screen again to test your issue.
- 1) Run Discord.
- 2) Click the Settings icon.
- 3) Click Audio & Video. …
- 4) Click Okay to save the change.
So if you’re trying to screen share maybe a youtube video or spotify on discord. And the audio is not going through hopefully the steps in this video will help you fix that so that it works for you
Why is there no audio on Discord screen share?
To start, open Google Play Store on your Android. Tap on your profile picture in the upper-right corner of your screen. Next, go to Manage apps & device. Find Discord on the list, if an update is available, tap on the Update button.
Why can’t I stream with sound on Discord?
How do I play audio on Discord?
- Open the Control Panel.
- Open the “Hardware & Sound,” window.
- Then choose the “Manage Audio Devices.
- Then open the “Recording” options.
- Enable the Stereo Mix.
- Then set it to default mic.
- Join a voice chat and play music through your mic.
How do I get Netflix audio on Discord?
How do I stream chrome audio on Discord?
- Go to the Start menu and launch Discord.
- Open the client’s Settings interface by clicking on the gear icon beside your username.
- Next, go to the Voice and Video tab.
- Go to the “Use our latest technology” option and turn it off.
- Now launch Chrome and check if you can stream on Discord.
How do I present audio on Discord?
How do I stream my computer screen on Discord?
- Join the voice channel in a server where you want to share the screen. Please note screen-sharing functionality isn’t available in text channels.
- Click on the “Screen” button to start sharing the screen.
How do I share internal audio on Discord mobile?
- Open Discord on your iPhone or Android and go to the server and voice channel you want to stream in.
- Once in the voice channel, tap the icon that looks like a phone at the bottom of the screen. …
- You’ll be asked to give Discord permission to record your screen.
Can I Screen Share Netflix on Discord?