If you looking to get solution of How do i delete a discord server then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do I delete my server on Discord?
- Open the Discord app and login with your email address and password.
- Tap the sign ☰ on the top-left corner of the screen to reveal the side menu. …
- Select the server you want to delete.
How do I delete a Discord server on mobile?
- Open Discord.
- Tap the three-line menu icon.
- Tap the server you want to delete.
- Tap the three-dot menu icon.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap the three-dot menu icon again.
- Tap Delete Server until the server is deleted.
Why can’t I delete a Discord server?
How do I quickly delete Discord servers?
Then a down arrow let’s go ahead and select that then go to server settings. Now on the left hand side if you scroll all the way down you will see a delete server.
Does deleting a Discord server delete it for everyone?
How do I delete a Discord server on my phone 2022?
- Open your Discord server and click on the vertical three dots icon next to the server’s name. …
- Press the three dots icon at the top-right corner of the server settings page and choose “Delete Server” to delete your server.
How do I delete a Discord server on my Iphone?
Tap settings tap overview scroll to bottom and tap delete server. Tap yes it will give you this screen select the reason. After you send the feedback your server will be deleted.
How do I delete a Discord server without ownership?
- Navigate to the server.
- Swipe right to open the sidebar.
- Next to the server name, tap the three vertical dots.
- Tap Settings.
- In the top-right, tap the three vertical dots.
- Tap Delete Server.
- Confirm the name of the server and/or enter your two-factor authentication code.
- Tap Delete to confirm.
How do I leave a server I made?
How do I delete a Discord server with 2FA?
Confirm by entering the name of the server and authentication code. The authentication code is required when in case you have enabled the two-factor authentication in the server. Click on the delete server to confirm.
What happens when a Discord server is deleted?