If you looking to get solution of How to add a description on discord then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do I write a description for Discord?
How do I add a description to my Discord server?
How do you put words under your name on Discord?
I’m gonna click on my profile name and click set a custom status. And that’s actually all the takes.
How do I change my bio on Discord?
On the “User Settings” page, tap “User Profile.” On the “User Profile” page, tap “About Me” and enter your information. Then save these details by tapping the floppy disk icon in the bottom-right corner. And you’ve successfully updated the information section in your Discord profile.
How old do you have to be to be a Discord partner?
How do I change the channel description on Discord?
- Open Discord.
- Click a server.
- Hover your mouse over the channel.
- Click the gear.
- Delete the current topic.
- Type a new topic.
- Click Save Changes.
How do I change my server description?
- Stop your server.
- Navigate to Files > Config Files and select server. cfg . …
- Save the file and Start your server. After the server starts up, you should see the description, image and website button show up when you click on the server in the server list.
How do I get custom Discord status?
- In the User Settings screen, tap on ‘Set Status’
- Go to ‘Set a custom status’
- Type in your status message, select the desired time period for clearing the status, choose an emoji if you like, and press the Save button (floppy disk icon)
How do I add custom text to Discord?