If Are you looking to get solution of How To Add Custom Game Activity On Discord then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all of the similar and related references to provide you as much best possible solution.
1. How To: Play Custom/Fake Games (Discord \\ 2021) – YouTube
2. How to change your Discord to show a custom *Playing …
Sep 21, 2016 — How to change your Discord to show a custom *Playing* message. Non Gaming … User Settings>Games>Add Undetected Game>Google Chrome.
How do people set custom game status?: discordapp – Reddit
Dec 8, 2016
Is there a way to add an icon/image to a custom game activity?
Mar 30, 2019
[HELP] Adding custom games as a status message – Reddit
Jun 27, 2017
Adding a custom game through Game Activity doesn’t work
Apr 28, 2020
More results from www.reddit.com
3. How To Set Custom Game Activity On Discord – Foxy Tech Tips
Apr 19, 2020 — On Discord, open up the user settings from the bottom left of the screen. · In settings, click ‘Game activity’ from the left sidebar. · Make sure …
4. How to Change Discord Playing Status – Remote Tools
How to add Discord game status · Step 1. Click on ‘User Settings’ · Step 2. Scroll down to ‘Activity Status’ in the left sidebar and select it · Step 3. Click on ‘ …
5. Custom Status Discord – How To Change Game Status | Gizdoc
May 14, 2020 — Open Discord application and go to the User Settings. · Now, Choose Games from the left menu and then add it to the right. · Manually add a …
6. How To Add Games To Discord – Appuals.com
How To Add Custom Game Status To Discord · Open Discord > Go to Game Activity. · Add any application or game from the “Add it button”. · Click on the name, and you …
7. How to Set a Custom Playing Status on Discord – 2021 (PC …
Oct 13, 2020 — 7. Tap on 3 dots again and choose extensions and then Set Discord Activity. From the source dropdown choose Custom and then type the name of the …
8. Showing a Custom Game Status in Discord
A guide that teaches you how to to show a custom playing message, instead of a game, underneath your name in the Discord member list.
9. How to Add Games to Discord Library – Alphr
Apr 17, 2021 — How to Change Game Activity · Open Discord on your device and open the game you’re playing. · Click on the User Settings icon in the lower right- …
10. How to Change the Game Name in Discord – Alphr
Launch the Discord app on your computer.
Select the gear icon in the lower-left corner to open the Settings menu.
Scroll down and select “Game Activity” from the pane on the left side of the new window.
11. SOLVED! – How to Set Custom Discord Game Status – 4G Britain
Sep 17, 2021 — Step 2: You open the Discord and go to User Settings. · Step 3: You choose games from the left menu and add it on the right. · Step 4: Now you can …
12. More status options than “Playing” – Discord Support
@FlarePhox no, if you selfbot (do not selfbot its against the rules i think) or own a bot you can set the activity and use a custom listening to or …