If you looking to get solution of How to add discord sound to obs then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do I add audio from Discord to OBS?
And head over to obs studio click on this plus icon to add a new source select the browser. Source i will name this discord voice and click on ok paste the url in this dialog.
How do I add Discord audio to my stream?
Why isn’t OBS picking up Discord audio?
Can OBS pick up Discord?
How do I add Discord audio to OBS 2021?
- Install OBS on your computer and sign up.
- In OBS, click the plus icon (+) located in the Sources section at the bottom of your screen.
- From the dropdown menu, select Audio Output Capture.
- Name your audio source and click Ok, make sure the Make source visible option is enabled.
How do I get game audio on OBS?
To capture your game audio, click the “+” (plus) sign under “Sources” and select “Audio Output Capture”. Then, select “Add Existing”, choose “Desktop Audio”, and hit “OK”.
How do I route a Discord audio?
Then in live stream studio add a screen share layer select your discord tab and make sure to toggle share audio. Then you can hide or delete the visual of the discord window.
How do I stream Discord audio on Twitch studio?
- Go to the Discord Settings menu and select “Connections”.
- Choose the Twitch icon and follow the prompts to sign in to the Twitch account.
- Go to “Server Settings” and select your new Twitch Integration option.
- Set up a server and sync it to your account.
How do I add chat to OBS?
- Head over to the Chat section and click on the Settings icon at the bottom.
- Select Popout Chat from the list of options. …
- Copy the URL from the new window.
- Go back to OBS and click on the + in the bottom-left corner of the software.
- Select Browser.
How do you record Discord audio and gameplay?
How do I separate game audio from Discord?
Inside of obs. We’re talking separate game audio separate discord music. And anything else that you can think of just have separate audio tracks for say your recordings.
How do you record audio on Discord?
- Create a Discord server first. …
- Log in to use the bot.
- Invite it to your server by entering craig:, join and start recording.
- Once you’re done, enter craig:, leave.
- Choose AAC or FLAC, and the file gets saved directly on the iPhone, where you can edit it.
How do you record Discord and game audio separately?
Maybe you want to do one for your teammates. Using discord. One for your game audio one for your system sounds or one for your browser audio if you’re the kind of person that likes to watch things