If you looking to get solution of How to change bio in discord then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
Can you have a bio on Discord?
App if you have discord app installed on your pc. Or your mac i’ll do it on discord.com which looks identical to the desktop. App press open. And here’s a simple option just go over here to user
How do you show your bio on Discord?
Simply select your profile image in the bottom right of the app. And then in here as you can see the first option is set status.
How do I change my bio Discord mobile?
Select the Edit Server Profile button. Press on your current Server Avatar and choose Change Avatar/Change Server Avatar to start the process of selecting a new image from your mobile device’s photo gallery. Don’t forget to Save!
How do I edit my about me on Discord?
- Step 1: Click the settings gear to the right of your username in the bottom-left corner of the Discord application.
- Step 2: Click “Edit Profile.”
- Step 3: Click the text box below the “About Me” heading.
- Step 4: Type your desired text.
- Step 5: Click “Save Changes.”
How do you put text under a Discord name?
And literally all you need to do is click on your profile. Picture you can change your current status right here. But you just want to click on set a custom status.
How do you put text under your name in Discord?
How do you get an about me on Discord mobile?
So the first thing you want to do is go to your settings page and you can open this up by clicking on your profile avatar at the bottom right and here we want to click on our profile picture.
How do I change my Discord bio on my Iphone?
- Tap on the Settings cog at the bottom of Discord.
- Tap on User Profile in the menu to the left.
- Type your Bio in the About Me section.