If you looking to get solution of How to check bot commands discord then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do I access bot commands?
How do I enable bot commands in Discord?
How do you do commands on Discord?
What’s the command for MEE6?
|1||!play||To start playing a song from the queue|
|2||!stop||To stop / pause the current song|
|3||!search||To search for a song|
|4||!record||To record the current conversation in the voice channel|
Why can’t I use commands in Discord?
How do I control Discord bots?
- Select the Server to which you want to add the bot. …
- Go to Roles and assign yourself a new role by creating it. …
- Go to your role (admin in this case) > Permissions > Manage Channels and activate it. ( …
- Now Save Changes.
Where is the dashboard in Discord?
Once there, sign in with your Discord account and choose a server from the list on the right to get started.
How do I customize MEE6 commands?
- Visit the website and login with your existing account.
- Head to the Dashboard and select your server.
- Tap on the Custom command tab and select on Create one.
- Put an exclamation mark and enter a command followed by the response.
- Click on Add and try it out on your server.
What’s the best Discord bot?
- MEE6. MEE6 is a bot that enables you to automate tasks like sending welcome messages. …
- Dank Memer. If you want a fun Discord atmosphere, then you might want to consider adding the Dank Memer bot to your list. …
- Helper.gg. …
- ProBot. …
- IdleRPG. …
- Community Hubs. …
- Tip.cc. …
- Double Counter.
How do I change the bot command in Discord?
To begin visit the Dino bots dashboard click on the log in with discord button then click on the manage servers button and select the server you’d like to manage.
What commands should I add to my Discord bot?
- @username – Pings a specific user. …
- @here or @everyone – Pings everyone on the server.
- /gypsy or /tenor – Search animated GIFs on the web.
- /nick – Change the nickname of the server. …
- /TTS message – Use text-to-speech to read the message to all members currently viewing the channel.
What are some bot commands in Discord?
- /add – Add a song to the queue.
- /add-playlist – Add a youtube playlist to the queue.
- /anime – Search for an anime.
- /clear-queue – Clear every song from the queue.
- /dashboard – Get a link to the dashboard.
- /give-xp – Give XP to a member.
- /remove-xp – Removes XP from a user.
How do you use Discord bots on mobile?
- Find the bot you want to add via a website such as top.gg.
- Tap on Invite on that bot’s page.
- Sign in to your Discord account.
- Choose the server you want to add the bot to.
- Tap on Continue.
- Manage the permissions you are allowing the bot to have.
- Tap on Authorize.