If you looking to get solution of How to hide channels in discord then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do you hide categories on Discord?
How do I hide channels on my team?
How do I make my Discord channel private on my phone?
- Login to Discord if you’re not already and select the server.
- Long press on the channel of your choice.
- Choose Edit Channel.
- Scroll down and select permissions.
- Under roles select @everyone.
- Select the red X icon next to every permission.
- By clicking the back icon it will automatically save.
How do I hide muted categories?
How do I archive a category in discord?
Go to one of your servers and browse the channels list. Tap and hold on to one of the threads under the channels until a menu appears on your screen. Tap the “Archive Settings” option on the menu. Select the “Archive Now” option to confirm your decision.
What does muting a channel do in discord?