If you looking to get solution of How to make discord text bold then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do I make text bold on mobile Discord?
How do you bold and underline text in Discord?
On Discord, you can send a text which is bold as well as underlined. For this, you have to add two underscores, “__” and two “**” at the start and end of that specific text or its part.
How do I change the font in Discord chat?
How do you make thick text in Discord?
How do I use Discord fonts?
- Use a Font Generator. First, find a font generator online. …
- Use Markdown to Apply Formatting. Discord supports the use of Markdown syntax, which lets you apply an italic, bold, underline, and strikethrough formatting to your messages. …
- Use Code Blocks to Change the Color.
How do you make Discord messages look cool?
Text as you can see here pro tip combine underlining italicizing and bolding into one message to get some cool text formats.
How do you get special text in Discord?
How do you color text in Discord?
Then text hit the enter key on our keyboard. Then a number symbol then we can type whatever we want hit the enter key again and then three back quotes. And we can hit enter.
How do you do special text on Discord mobile?
So first you have to open your discord application. And go to any server then while sending a message you have to put your put your message in between for asterisks like this to open your asterisks.
How do you highlight text in Discord mobile?
All you need to do is enter ‘arm’ on the first line of the code block after the three backticks, and then type in the text on the second line with no spaces. Follow with the three backticks to close the code block.
How do I make my iphone text bold?
What you do is go to settings scroll down go to accessibility. Go to this option display and text size.
How do I change the font on my Android Discord?
- Open Discord and go to User Settings.
- On the left of your screen, under App Settings, click the Appearance tab.
- This will display several settings allowing you to adjust the appearance of the app. Under Chat Font Scaling, there are three sliders, which we will focus on.