If you looking to get solution of How to mark a server as read on discord then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do I mark a server as read on Discord shortcut?
The REALLY Useful Stuff:
|Navigate Between Servers||Control + ALT + Arrow Key UP & Control + ALT + Arrow Key DOWN|
|Mark Channel as Read||Escape|
|Mark Server Read||Shift + Escape|
|Toggle Hotkeys||Control + Slash|
|Return to Previous Text Channel||Control + B|
Is there a read option on Discord?
How do you turn on read in Discord?
- Open Discord and navigate to the channel you want to send a voice message in.
- Type “/tts” followed by a space, and then your message. Type your message after /tts, and it will be read aloud when you send it. …
- Send the message.
How do I mark entire server as read?
- Step 1: While viewing a channel on a server, tap the three horizontal lines in the top-left corner of the screen.
- Step 2: Tap the three dots to the right of the server name at the top of the screen. …
- Step 3: Tap “Mark As Read.”
What does Ctrl R do?
Does Discord tell if you screenshot?
Does Discord ban IP?
What are read receipts?
The Google Messages app supports read receipts, but the carrier must also support this feature. Your recipient must have read receipts activated for you to see if they read your message.
Can Discord bots read messages?
How do you know if someone is lurking on Discord?
Can Discord admins see private messages?