If you looking to get solution of How to mark something as a spoiler in discord then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do you mark spoiler in discord?
- To use the spoiler tag on Discord, write out “/spoiler” and type your message in the chat bar. …
- For demonstration, we added the “/spoiler” tag with the “This is a secret message” text:
How do you mark something as spoiler on discord mobile?
- Open Discord on your mobile device and head to the channel where you want to send the image. …
- Allow the image to upload, then long-press it.
- iOS users can tap Mark as spoiler.
- Android users will see the Mark as spoiler option listed like this:
How do you hide text on discord?
Click the hide icon which looks like an eyeball the menu will disappear. And you’ll now see two straight pipes displayed on each side of the text you want to hide.
How do you do spoiler text on discord Iphone?
This is a universal method for both Android and iOS apps of Discord. Open a chat inside the Discord app. Wrap the text in bars ||Insert spoiler|| and they will appear as a spoiler.