If Are you looking to get solution of How To Set A Custom Staus In Discord then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all of the similar and related references to provide you as much best possible solution.
1. Custom Status – Discord Support
2. How to Change your Status in Discord – Alphr
From your desktop, select your profile picture, then from the popup menu select: • Online, when you’re active on Discord and available
Idle, when you’re away and unavailable
Do not disturb, to stop being disturbed by desktop notifications, and
3. How to Set a Custom Status in Discord – TechSwift
Aug 6, 2021 — In the Discord mobile app, tap the Hamburger menu icon ( · Tap Set Status and then select Set a custom status . · Type in your custom status in …
4. How to Change Your Status on Discord – HowToGeek
Oct 31, 2020 — In the “Custom Status” menu, type a status in the “Set A Custom Status” box. Tap the emoji next to it to select one for your status. Your custom …
5. Custom Status | Discord Wiki | Fandom
Desktop · Click on your profile picture in the bottom-left drawer. · Click “set a custom status”. A custom status menu will pop up. · In the menu, type message or …
6. How to Change Your Status on Discord on a Computer
Mar 17, 2020 — 4. If you want to set a custom status, click on the “Set a custom status” option. A pop-up box will appear.
7. How to add a custom status on Discord – Swipe Tips
Oct 18, 2021 — Click your profile icon on the bottom left part of the screen and select “Set a custom status” from the menu. Add a message and select how long …
8. How to Change Discord Playing Status – Remote Tools
How to set a custom status in Discord · Step 1. Click on your avatar and select ‘Set a custom status’ · Step 2. In the pop-up dialog box, enter your custom status …
9. How to Change Your Discord Status in 2021 – StreamScheme
Nov 3, 2021 — How to Change Your Custom Status From Discord Mobile … Log in to your Discord app from your mobile device. … Click your avatar in the lower …
10. Does my Discord custom status change automatically?
How do you get custom status on Discord? · Open Discord and navigate to User Settings. · Select Game activity from the left menu. · Manually add the game or …
11. How To Change Status On Discord [Incl. Custom] – PC Strike
Oct 30, 2021 — How To Set A Custom Status · Open Discord. · Click your profile picture at the bottom left of your screen, next to the mute/deafen buttons. · Click …
12. How do you set custom status on discord mobile?
May 31, 2021 — Change Your Discord Status on Android, iPhone, or iPad Tap your user profile icon at the bottom right to open the “User Settings” menu. You can …