If you looking to get solution of How to set discord banner profile then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do I add a banner to my Discord profile?
- Step 1: Tap your profile picture in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Step 2: Tap “User Profile.”
- Step 3: Tap your current profile banner.
- Step 4: Tap “Upload Profile Banner” and then choose an image from your device’s camera roll.
How do I change my profile banner on Discord?
How do you get the Discord animated profile banner?
- Head to My Account.
- Scroll to the Profile Customization section.
- You will see Profile Banner where the minimum size and recommended aspect ratio is mentioned.
- Once you have your GIF ready, go ahead and upload banner by clicking on the Upload Banner button.
How do I change my Discord banner without Nitro?
And you need to drag in the theme that you chose so drag over your slate theme. And all you need to do is go back into discord. And turn on the theme.
Can you have a Discord banner without Nitro?
What is Discord profile banner size?
Can you change your Discord banner with Nitro Classic?
How do I get Nitro for free?
Emails click on get then it’s going to tell you to sign in or sign up click sign up then go sign up with email then we want to go to the second link in the description.
Can Discord banner be a GIF?
Can Discord profile banners be GIFs?