How to spoil images discord.
How do you spoil an image in discord PC?
Exactly the same it’s just a smaller screen right so you do backslash or slash spoiler. And then you type the text. And then when you’re uploading an image from mobile.
How do you spoil things on discord?
Discord: How to Mark Your Message as a Spoiler
- Step 1: Type the message you want to mark as a spoiler, but don’t send it.
- Step 2: Highlight the text you want to mark as a spoiler. …
- Step 3: Once you highlight the desired text, a menu will appear on the screen. …
- Step 4: Tap “Mark as spoiler.”
How do you do a spoiler image on Discord 2022?
It before you actually send it to the discord checks channel go ahead and long press the image. Once you do that a new menu will open up at the bottom where as you can see you can mark as spoiler.
How do you do a spoiler image in Discord 2021?
- Open the Discord chat and type your message (there’s no need to add the vertical bars).
- Highlight the text by double tapping it (or you can long-press the text). Drag the cursor to cover all parts of the message you want to hide. …
- Finally, tap the send arrow to send your spoiler to everyone in the chat.
How do you blackout text on Discord mobile?
You can follow the steps below on any platform, including the mobile apps for Android, iPhone, or iPad. To add a spoiler tag to a text message, type “/spoiler” at the start of a message. Sending “/spoiler this is a spoiler message” in a Discord server will hide the message until the recipients decide to view it.
How do I black out text in Discord?
You can do this by wrapping the message in two guardrails (this thing: |). Writing || Spoiler! || in discord will trigger it, of course, “Spoiler!” is the text you want to become blacked out, and remember that the text is interchangeable with any text/emoji. That’s awesome thanks!
How do you censor text in Discord?
The easiest way to mark your message as a Spoiler is by highlighting the text, click on the eye icon. This will mark that portion of the message as a spoiler.