If you looking to get solution of How to stream sound on discord then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do I stream audio to Discord with sound?
- Go to “Discord Settings” > “Activity Status”.
- Once you see “No game detected”, press on “add it”.
- You will see the applications that are currently in use. …
- Press on the “Share Screen” button, pick the website (Netflix or other) you want to play and hit “Go live”.
Why doesn’t my Discord stream have sound?
Windows allows you to control volume for individual running apps—if the volume is set too low, you won’t be able to hear the stream. As these volume levels are also used by Discord to determine what others can hear as you’re streaming, it’s important to set them to an appropriate level.
How do I get Netflix audio on Discord?
Can you share audio on Discord screenshare?
Is streaming Netflix on Discord illegal?
Does Discord stream Netflix?
Why is Netflix black on Discord?
How do I stream chrome audio on Discord?
- Go to the Start menu and launch Discord.
- Open the client’s Settings interface by clicking on the gear icon beside your username.
- Next, go to the Voice and Video tab.
- Go to the “Use our latest technology” option and turn it off.
- Now launch Chrome and check if you can stream on Discord.