If you looking to get solution of How to have bio in discord then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do I get Discord bio on my phone?
How do you add a bio on Discord 2021?
So now to change bio and discord you have to tap on the very last option which says set a custom status tap on this bar and write any bio that you want to set on your discord.
How do you put an about me on Discord?
- Go to Discord for Android.
- When you reach a server, swipe left.
- Tap on your profile picture at the bottom-right corner.
- Go to “User Settings.”
- Select “User Profile.”
- Find the “About Me” section onscreen.
- Tap on it.
- Type out anything you want.
How do you put text under your name in Discord?
How do I change my Discord bio on my Iphone?
- Tap on the Settings cog at the bottom of Discord.
- Tap on User Profile in the menu to the left.
- Type your Bio in the About Me section.
Is Discord about me only for Nitro?
What do you put in a bio Discord?
- Aesthetic Discord Statuses.
- Share what you’re doing.
- Try Using a Hashtag.
- Create a particular aesthetic.
- You can set it to one emoji.
- Include a Throwback.
How do I edit my bio on Discord?
On the “User Settings” page, tap “User Profile.” On the “User Profile” page, tap “About Me” and enter your information. Then save these details by tapping the floppy disk icon in the bottom-right corner. And you’ve successfully updated the information section in your Discord profile.
How do I change my bio Discord mobile?
You’ll then see at the top right corner a pencil icon, which you can press to show the Edit Server Profile and Edit User Profile options. Press on Edit Server Profile to change your server avatar in the Server Profile settings page.
How do I change my about me on Discord mobile?
On the “User Profile” page, tap “About Me” and enter your information. Then save these details by tapping the floppy disk icon in the bottom-right corner. And you’ve successfully updated the information section in your Discord profile. Enjoy!
How do I change my Discord server description?
How do I make my Discord status always change?
- Open the Discord app and tap on your profile picture in the bottom navigation bar to access user settings. …
- To set a custom status on Discord, select “Set a custom status” and type your status in the textbox, along with an optional emoji icon.
How do you add gender on Discord?