If you looking to get solution of How to mute someone on discord with mee6 then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do I mute someone in Discord server chat?
To mute someone in a voice channel from your desktop, launch the Discord app or Discord for the web. Then access the voice channel in which you want to mute someone. Find the user to mute, right-click the user, and select “Mute.” Your selected user is now muted in your channel.
Mute assigns someone a role, this role denies Send perms on all channels. If you have other roles on those channels allowing send perms, it will prevent the muted role from working correctly.
Tap (Android) or (iPhone) next to their post. Tap Hide. Tap Mute [username], then tap Mute Posts or Mute Posts and Story.
How do you mute people on Discord dyno?
Mute a member so they cannot type. With the ? mute command, you can mute a member so they cannot type in your channels. This will log a moderation action.
How do I warn someone with MEE6?
warn @username – used to warn users. You can also add a reason, in the end, to explain why the user was warned. A series of warnings can decrease users’ ranking if you also use leveling system, also supported by MEE6.
How do you use MEE6 bot on Discord?
Quick Start Guide: How to play music on your discord server with the MEE6 bot
- Click on Plugins and then Click on Music.
- This function should be enabled by default. …
- In your discord server, join a voice channel.
- Type ! …
- Type ! …
- MEE6 will return a list of results, type the number of the song to add it to the playlist.
- Type !
How do you unmute someone on MEE6 Discord?
List of Discord MEE6 Bot commands
- ban [member] [reason]: To ban a member,
- tempban [member] [duration] [reason]: To ban a member during certain time,
- mute [member] [reason]: To mute a member,
- tempmute [member] [duration] [reason]: To mute a member during certain time,
- unmute [member]: To unmute a member.