If you looking to get solution of How to mute a discord server then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
How do I mute servers on Discord mobile?
- Open the server you want to mute and tap its name at the top of the channel list.
- Select the “Notifications” option from the menu that appears.
- Select the “Mute” option at the very top of the next page, and select how long you’d like to keep the server muted for.
How do you mute servers on Discord fast?
Click go to mute channel then you’ve got an option to move it for 15 an hour 8 hours turn it back on so just do that. And that will mute the channel.
What is the Discord command to mute?
How do you mute a channel in Discord for everyone?
- Step 1: While viewing a channel in the Discord app, tap the three horizontal lines in the top-left corner of the screen.
- Step 2: Tap and hold on the channel you wish to mute.
- Step 3: Tap “Mute Channel.”
How do I mute a Discord group chat?
- Join the voice channel that the person you want to mute is in.
- Right-click or tap on their username to open a menu.
- Select the “Mute” option.
How do I mute a channel?
- Open the channel you’d like to mute.
- Click the channel name in the conversation header.
- Below the channel name, click the notifications menu.
- Select Mute channel.
What are all the Discord commands?
|/me [word or phrase]||Emphasizes the text that you type after the command so that it stands out in the channel.|
|/tableflip||Inputs this emote into the channel: (╯°□°）╯︵ ┻━┻|
|/unflip||Inputs this emote into the channel: ┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)|
|/shrug||Inputs this emote into the channel: ¯_(ツ)_/¯|