If you looking to get solution of How to put spoilers on discord mobile then must check given helpful tips & tricks and guides. We have listed all the related questions to provide you as much best possible solution.
Can you do spoilers on Discord mobile?
You can mark text as spoilers on mobile using the same Markdown syntax as on desktop. Wrap your text in bars ||just like this|| and it’ll show up as spoilers when you post it! This works for embedded links, too. If you want to make a link into a spoiler, just wrap your link in bars!
How do you do text spoilers on Discord mobile?
This is a universal method for both Android and iOS apps of Discord. Open a chat inside the Discord app. Wrap the text in bars ||Insert spoiler|| and they will appear as a spoiler.
How do you spoiler images on Discord Mobile 2021?
- Tap on the + button in the text window. …
- Select the image you would like to spoiler. …
- Tap and hold the selected image. …
- Tap on the Mark as spoiler checkbox. …
- Verify the spoiler image. …
- Send the spoiler image.
How do you mark a message as spoiler?
- Step 1: Type the message you want to mark as a spoiler, but don’t send it.
- Step 2: Highlight the text you want to mark as a spoiler. …
- Step 3: Once you highlight the desired text, a menu will appear on the screen. …
- Step 4: Tap “Mark as spoiler.”
How do you do spoiler images on Discord Mobile 2022?
How do I put Spotify on Discord?
- Run the Discord app and log in.
- Click on “User Settings.”
- Go to “Connections.”
- Click on the “Spotify” icon.
- You’ll be redirected to a Spotify web page. Click “Confirm.”
- Return to “Connections” in the Discord app and you’ll see your Spotify username.
How do you change photo info on Android?
- Open the photo you want to edit and tap Edit .
- To apply a suggested edit, tap the suggestion name. …
- To undo changes, tap the suggested edit option again.
- When you are finished, tap Save.
How do you put spoilers on Discord?
- To use the spoiler tag on Discord, write out “/spoiler” and type your message in the chat bar. …
- For demonstration, we added the “/spoiler” tag with the “This is a secret message” text:
How do you send a spoiler message on Discord?
- Open the Discord chat and type your message (there’s no need to add the vertical bars).
- Highlight the text by double-tapping it (or you can long-press the text). Drag the cursor to cover all parts of the message you want to hide. …
- Finally, tap the send arrow to send your spoiler to everyone in the chat.
How do you do a spoiler image on Discord Web?
- Pick the image you would like to send from the file picker and click on the eye icon that appears at the top-right corner of the image preview in the message box.
- Discord will now mark your image as a spoiler. …
- Images marked as spoilers are blurred and have a “Spoiler” tag.